Today is my 26th birthday! I’m going to Illinois to be with family. This will be the first time I’ve been with them on my birthday since 2001! We’re going to have a great time and then Thanksgiving is just 2 days away.
I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday!
Here are a few random tidbits that I’ve picked up during my first 26 years:
– Never order spaghetti on your first date.
– Do not drink orange juice if you’ve just brushed your teeth.
– Always kiss your Mother and tell her you love her, even if you’re mad.
– Keep a spare role of toilet paper within arms reach of the toilet.
– You should take a shower every day, and I don’t care how “earthy” you are.
– An act of kindness is always rewarded.
– Everyone has value and purpose in this world.
– 98% of the things that make us angry don’t even really matter.
– Do your best, even when you think nobody is paying attention.
– We attract everything into our lives, good or bad.
– Birds of a feather really do flock together, so pick a good flock to join.
– If you feel love for someone, tell them. It does not matter if they don’t say it back. That’s not the point.
– Take care of yourself, because it’s important.
– Tell your friends and family you appreciate them, even if you think they already know it.
– Live every day with a sense of wonder and adventure.
– Know when you’re rambling on, and close your…