So I was writing a letter to my girl Janet, when I noticed that Rey Rey had posted this survey. Whenever I read things like this, I always think they are fun because I get to learn a little more about my friends. But I never play along. Well today, I’m playing along…
1. Would you get back with your last ex if you could?
Hell no, I don’t even respond to his e-mails. I can’t stand him…. but I do keep up with his life via his website and MySpace.
2. What color shirt are you wearing?
A bright red polo.
3. Would you kiss anyone on your blogroll?
Yeah, but not in a gay way.
4. Do you have a ‘thing’ for someone on your blogroll?
I can’t keep up with all this lingo you kids use this days.
5. How many people on your blogroll do you know in real life?
I know all 3 of the breeders because I work with them/have worked with them. But based on a combination of blogs, emails, phone calls, and IM’s, I would say I “know” some of the others too because of how often we’ve talked.
6. How many kids do you want to have?
I would say 2.
7. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Absolutely. They are two of my best friends.
8. What name would you want besides the one you have?
The biblical definition of my name is a “Gift from God” so I’m pretty happy with this one.
10. What did you do for your last birthday?
Rodney threw me a surprise party, some friends flew in from North Carolina, and my parents stayed over. It was awesome!
11. What’s your main ringtone on your phone?
Just a general, non-distinct one. I hate the ones that play songs.
12. What time did you wake up today?
My alarm always goes off at 6:15, but I didn’t get up until about 7.
13. What were you doing two nights ago?
Having one of the most important discussions of my life with someone I love.
14. How many times have you been tattooed and did it hurt?
I have a tattoo of a scorpion on my left leg. It only hurt a little.
15. Name something you can’t wait to do.
16. Last time you saw your Mom?
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
My nose. It bothers me more and more now that I have these cute blogger friends. I think I am going to save up for plastic surgery someday.
18. If you had $250,000, what would you do with it?
My Miss America answer…give it to charity and help make the world a better place.
19. How long have you worked at your current job?
20. Are you messy or organized?
It really depends. I go through spells of both.
21.Describe the underwear you have on?
Orange boxer briefs.
22. Last thing you ate?
Mixed Berry breakfast bar.
23. What’s your favorite month?
24. Your least favorite month?
25. What’s the last piece of clothing someone borrowed from you?
My black shirt that I took off and gave to Rodney when he had a crush on me. He slept with it because it smelled like me. Awww…
26. Who is getting on your nerves right now?
27. Most visited webpage?
28. Last person you text messaged?
I’ve never sent a text message.
29. Last person to make you sad?
30. Would you take a bullet for your best friend?
31. Favorite kind of drink?
Water, but that’s so boring.
32. Favorite food?
33. Favorite dessert?
Something I had in a French restaurant in 2005. I don’t even remember how to pronounce it, but it was Heaven on a plate.
34. Have you been to Europe?
35. If someone you hated died, what would you do?
It would depend on how I knew them. But I think I would be a little sad because I take death very seriously.
Did you like this article? If so, please share it.